Amazon urges purchasers to review the product they like and aversion to enable clients to settle on educated choices about the items they buy.
For answers to regular inquiries concerning client item surveys, see Answers to inquiries regarding item audits.
To guarantee that audits stay supportive, dealers must agree to our Community Guidelines. For instance, you can’t offer remuneration for a survey, and you can’t audit your very own items or your rivals’ items. You can request that purchasers compose a survey, yet you can’t request positive audits or request that an analyst change or expel their survey. On the off chance that you trust a survey does not follow our Community Guidelines, click on the Report Abuse interface by the audit.
As merchants and makers, you are not permitted to audit your own items, nor are you permitted to adversely survey a contender’s item.
Unseemly item audits
Coming up next are instances of precluded exercises. This isn’t a comprehensive rundown.
A merchant posts their very own survey item or their rival’s item either in their own name or as a fair-minded purchaser.
A merchant offers an outsider a budgetary reward, markdown, or other pay in return for a survey on their item or their rival’s item. This incorporates administrations that sell client surveys and sites or web based life bunches with certain or unequivocal understandings or desires that an impetus is dependent upon clients leaving an audit.
A merchant offers to give a discount or repayment after the purchaser composes an audit (counting repayment through a non-Amazon installment strategy).
A dealer utilizes an outsider administration that offers free or limited items fixing to a survey (for instance, an audit club that expects clients to enroll their Amazon open profile with the goal that merchants may screen their audits).
A relative or worker of the vender posts a survey of the dealer’s item or a contender’s item.
A merchant offers a discount or other remuneration to an analyst in return for changing or expelling their survey.
A vender requests audits from purchasers who had a positive encounter and endeavors to occupy purchasers who had a negative encounter to an alternate input system. This incorporates situations where the client proactively connects with the merchant to express fulfillment with their items.
A merchant makes a variety connection between items that are not really identified with one another so as to support an item’s star rating.
A dealer embeds a solicitation for a positive Amazon audit or a motivating force in return for a survey into item bundling.
A merchant controls the ‘Supportive’, ‘Not Helpful’, or ‘Report Abuse’ includes on any audit on his or his rival’s items.
Note: References to ‘dealer’ here incorporates all the vender’s workers and outsider accomplices.
You can request surveys from clients who bought your items off Amazon. In any case, note that all the client audits strategies apply to these surveys too.
Note: Violation of our strategies may likewise disregard appropriate laws, which can prompt legitimate activity and common and criminal punishments. On the off chance that you disregard our strategies, we may reveal your name and other related data freely and to common or criminal requirement experts.
We urge you to screen audits normally and connect with clients to determine item or administration issues. In any case, you can’t request that clients change or evacuate their audit, even after an issue is settled. Likewise, you can connect with clients by answering to their survey on the item detail page and requesting that they get in touch with you through Buyer-Seller Messaging to determine their issues. You can’t contact purchasers through different methods.
Amazon needs your sentiments to be heard
We need clients to get the data they have to settle on savvy purchasing decisions, and we’d love to have your assistance doing that. As an Amazon client, you can submit composed or video surveys for things recorded on Amazon.in. We urge you to impart your insights, both great and horrible.
Who can make client audits?
Any individual who has obtained things from Amazon. All we ask is that you pursue a couple of basic guidelines (see “What’s not permitted” underneath).
Tips on composing an incredible survey
• Include the “why”: The best surveys incorporate not just whether you enjoyed or detested an item, yet in addition why. Don’t hesitate to discuss related items and how this thing analyzes to them.
• Be explicit: Your audit should concentrate on explicit highlights of the item and your involvement with it. For video surveys, we suggest that you compose a concise presentation.
• Not excessively short, not very long: Written surveys must be constrained to 5,000 words. The perfect length is 75 to 500 words. Video audits have a 10-minute farthest point, yet we prescribe 2 to 5 minutes to keep your gathering of people locked in.
• Be true: We welcome your legitimate feeling about the item – positive or negative. We don’t expel surveys on the grounds that they are basic. We trust all accommodating data can educate our clients’ purchasing choices.
• Full divulgence: If you got a free item in return for your audit, it would be ideal if you plainly and prominently reveal that that you got the item for nothing out of pocket.
What’s not permitted
Amazon is satisfied to give this discussion to you to impart your insights on items. While we value your time and remarks, we limit client investment to one survey for every item and claim all authority to expel audits that incorporate any of the accompanying:
• Obscene or offensive substance
• Profanity or angry comments
• Promotion of unlawful or indecent direct
Limited time content:
• Advertisements, limited time material or rehashed posts that make a similar point unreasonably
• Sentiments by or for an individual or organization with a money related enthusiasm for the item or a straightforwardly contending item (counting surveys by distributers, makers, or outsider shippers selling the item)
• Reviews composed for any type of pay other than a free duplicate of the item. This incorporates audits that are a piece of a paid attention bundle
• Solicitations for supportive votes
• Other individuals’ material (this incorporates over the top citing)
• Phone numbers, postal street numbers, and URLs outside to Amazon.in
• Videos with watermarks
• Comments on different surveys obvious on the page (since page perceivability is liable to change without notice)
• Foreign language content (except if there is a reasonable association with the item)